Friday, January 21, 2011

Catfish P3

After finishing the movie we find out that Nev handles the situation better than what I think most people would. If I was in this situation, I probably would have left after hearing the information and deleted  her from facebook and not have to deal with it. If I was Nev I would be more careful are that and be more suspicious about things online. I am surprised that Nev handled it so well and had the courage to make a video about is story. I suppose that it could be an awareness for other people to look out about online relationships. Something else that I found interesting about the movie is were the title Catfish came from. It comes from the story that Vince brings up at the end and talks about that when cod is left alone it becomes lazy and starts to rod, but when you add catfish to the tank, it keeps the cod alert so they don't become lazy. In this case, Angila would be the Catfish and Nev was the Cod.

No comments:

Post a Comment