Thursday, November 18, 2010

Free Writing about Social Media

My first response to this video was that their are a lot of social networks that let us communicate with each other and provide information about different things that are going on around the world. Something else that I saw was the rise in numbers of each site attended. If I remember correctly, hulu only had about 36 million visits in 2008 and in 2009 it went up 300 million views. I also remember seeing that wikipedia has over 156 article published ever hour with I thought was amazing how many people add to wikipedias archive. Another thing that I remember is that there was a rise in elders that use the internet that range from the are of 50 to 60. I am trying to remember some more things from the youtube video. Oh, the statistics were going by at a moderatly fast pace so it was harder to remember somethings and store them for a latter time. I think that is about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment